Wedding Anniversary Wishes For Husband

1.Thank you for being my husband, my partner, my lover and my best friend. Happy anniversary!

2. All these years, you have been amazing. As a dad to our kids and as my lover, I have been happy in your arms and I could see that we’ll be happier for the rest of our days. Thank you for everything. Happy anniversary, my darling.

good morning message to my husband

3. Since I met you, my life has never been the same. Thanks for making it better and happier. I love you and Happy Anniversary, hubby! I thank God for giving me the best husband!

4. I am so lucky to have you as my husband and this is my best day in my life. Happy anniversary to you my dear.

5. The very first moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew our hearts were meant to be. You are my courage, my angel, my soldier. You saved me. I love you.

6. You are truly a blessing from God. Thank you for being my partner, husband, lover and friend. Happy anniversary!

7. You’re the cheese to my macaroni.

Wedding Anniversary Wishes For Husband

8. No one else would understand our relationship, and no one else in this world would understand me the way you do. Happy anniversary!

9. Thank you for being there, especially when times get difficult. I love you and always will.

10. With you, I became a better person. Without you, my life will never be complete. Thank you for choosing me as your better half. Happy anniversary!

new add fv

happy birthday wishes for sister

11. You’re the only one I want to annoy for the rest of my life. Happy wedding anniversary!

12. Marriage is a relationship in which one is always right and the other is the husband!

good night message for girlfriend

13. Another year to create precious memories together. Another year to discover new things to enjoy about each other. Another year to strengthen a marriage that defines forever. Happy anniversary!

14. Thank you for treating me just as special on the days that are not our anniversary.

15. Not only have I seen truth in your eyes, you remind me of time itself for you are my past, present, future and forever. I love you. Happy anniversary.

16. Loved you then, love you still. Always have, always will.

17. If I had to choose again, I’d still choose you. Happy anniversary!

18. A lover, a partner, a husband, a best friend. I can’t believe that I have all rolled into one!

19. I was incomplete without you. I thank God that we met and we are together now. Happy anniversary!

good morning message for girlfriend

20. On our anniversary, I want you to know how much I’ve enjoyed annoying you all this time & how excited I am to keep doing so in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Morning Message For Husband